When you’re buying our services then you’re bound to our below listed terms & conditions.
The Ascent Edutech is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and who make use of the on-line facilities.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is the Ascent Edutech whose office is situated at
2. Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download.
- Whether the request was successful or not.
- The date and time when you accessed the site.
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site.
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user
4. Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
5. Links to other Web Sites
6. Transaction Security Policy
(this section should be included when the site makes use of a payment gateway for financial transactions)
7. User Account, Password & Security
(7.1) You are required to create an account on the Website to have access to the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and your Account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account.
You agree to:
- (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security; and
- (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 7.
(7.2) You hereby acknowledge that the deletion of the Services from the Device does not constitute termination of your Account and agree to undertake the process detailed herein in order to complete de-registration. If you are desirous of having your name and other details removed from the records of everdemy, immediately upon receiving your written request to that effect everdemy shall remove and/delete all such information.
8. User Communications
8.1) Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or physical or electronic address provided by you while registering your Account. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, SMS messages , calls using pre-recorded messages or artificial voice, calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system, and notifications sent via the Services. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered whether by you or someone else. If an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via SMS
(8.2) You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers and/or email addresses and any other information that you have provided (at the time of registering on the Website or thereafter or for creating an Account) to us are your own and not someone else s and are true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone/ mobile numbers you have provided to us and emails at each of the email addresses you have provided us. You agree to notify us whenever you stop using a telephone/ mobile number(s) and/or email address(es).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Terms of Service
Payment and Refund Policy:
- Everdemy provides subscription based services. You have to renew the service every year.
- 50% payment should be done in advance and remaining 50% within 7 days after the app is handed over to customer.
- If the remaining amount is not paid till due date, everdemy has right to unpublish the app.
- The order once placed cannot be reversed or cancelled till the one year subscription expires.
- Amount once paid is non refundable.
- All disputes are subject to Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh) juricdiction.
- The invoice sent to you is a computer generated and donot require and physical signature.
- In case of any issues, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org